Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School

Janika was so excited to go to school. She woke up early to have her hair curled for the day. As parents we were aloud to stay in the class for the first 30 mins till they had settled in. We got in the classroom, she put her backpack away, found her friend Lydia, and said "bye Mom". I wiped the tears in my eyes and asked if I could take a picture and then I left. I was there for less than 5 minutes. I think Kylie had the hardest time with Janika gone today. She keep asking when Janika was coming home and then was followed by crying. So when we did pick up Janika, Kylie had to give her sister a big hug. As for Janika she had a blast. All day we have been hearing about school. She so excited to go back tomorrow.


The neighbor left a surprise on Sam's car for the first day of school. She even gave me a gift, Kleenex. I have the best neighbor ever.
In front of the school

Janika and Lydia (the girls on the ends, soon to be friends)
Janika after school
Janika and her friend Kyla

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Time sure does Fly!!! Way to go on not shedding too many tears!!! Enjoy the school year! Janika is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete