Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

We started our Christmas with the tradition of pj's on Christmas eve and then decorating cookies for Santa. Santa loved his cookies loaded with frosting. On Christmas day we were able to sleep in till 8, Sam and I where very shocked. The kids had a blast opening presents. Santa brought them suitcases full of Disney stuff. That is how we told them that we were going to Disneyworld. I expected them to be jumping up and down and they didn't. They were in such shock that they just stood there. It has finally sunken in and they are very excited. Xanders favorite present was his Buzz as you can see in the pictures.
I guess he loves peanut shells


The girls playing with their tea set in the skirts that I made them.


The girls got these dress from their adopted grandparents.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I don't know how he did it but Sam got himself such a cute family! haha! Have fun in Disneyland!!

    ReplyDelete