Monday, April 11, 2011

I Just Want to Scream

Why do I want to scream? Well today Xander helped me with the laundry today. He loves to help put the clothes in the dryer. I had been doing laundry all day and I was on my last load of church bags/backpacks. Xander was helping me put every thing in and when helping he put a blue permanent marker in with the bags. And of course i didn't see it. It was in the dryer coloring a way. The picture below is what I found. Thank goodness for the magic eraser. I have started to clean it and it's slowing coming out. I have only cleaned 1/4 of it and it's going to take awhile to get it all out. I don't know what I'm going to with this kid. He's only 18 months and a little to helpful. I know this isn't the end and it just going to be worse with 2 boys. All I can say is PLEASE pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. boys....mine dumped out a whole box of baby rice cereal today and played with his cars in it then he rolled and rolled in it. (on the carpet of course) I debated on taking a picture, but really didn't want to encourage it. Two boys for you is sure to create more fun :)

    ReplyDelete