Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Practicing T-ball with Janika

Janika is so much like me she loves sports and being active. We just signed Janika up for t-ball for the summer  season. We went shopping to find a glove and we found a pink one. The girly girl in her came out and she had to have it. She didn't even know how to put her hand in it properly or even the correct hand. At that point I was sooo glad that I wasn't going to be her coach. Then a couple of days ago she want to practice throwing the ball. She first tried to throw it with her glove hand. After laughing, I showed her to use the other hand. She was starting to get a hang of it and even caught a few balls. Then MEAN MOM, as Janika would say, threw the ball and it hit her in the chest. It then popped up and hit her in the mouth and then her nose. She ended up with a bloody lip and a nose bleeding from both sides. I felt like the worst mom ever. Lets just say she hasn't asked me to practice with her again. However she still trust Sam and will let him practice with her.

1 comment: