Sunday, July 3, 2011

Boise

Yesterday we took a trip to Boise to visit family and the zoo. It was a long day, but we all enjoyed our day. We started the day with breakfast with Joe and Alex, the girls had to have Uncle Joe's chocolate chip pancakes. We then headed to the Zoo were every one had fun. Xander loved EVERYTHING, the kid was excited to see every animal. They have recently added a butterfly exhibit which the girls loved. After every animal they wanted to know when we were going to see the butterflies. After the zoo we went back to Joe and Alex's to hang out and have dinner. While there Alex had a friend come over with her Miche bags and of course I was in heaven. I have had my Miche bag for a couple of years and love it. Alex and I were like kids in a candy shop. Sam being the wonderful husband he is, bought me a big bag for an early anniversary present.  We then went to a small water park/pool and the kids had a blast but of course i forgot to bring the camera.












And of course my new purse

No comments:

Post a Comment