Friday, December 7, 2012

Kieron's 1st Birthday

WOW, its been a year. I can hardly believe it. Didn't we just bring Kieron home a month ago. This little boy has been such a blessing in our family. He has the best personality, smile and laugh. This little boy melts everyone's heart with his sweetness. Kieron is loved by so many people.
 The days leading up to his birthday, I found myself full of emotion. I was remembering the day we   were matched and praying that the third time would be the one. Then the day that we met Kieron's wonderful birth-parents and how brave they were. We love you guys. Kieron loves you guys. He loves to look at his picture of his amazing birth-parents. He has a smile on his face when he looks at it. He is a very lucky boy that has 2 sets of  parents that love him to no end.

 I now find myself drawn to anything with chocolate kids on it. I'm constantly looking for books with chocolate kids in them. I read anything with adoption on it, books, signs, ect.
The favorite saying in our house is,"Superman was adopted". I started to really think about it and realized that here are a lot of super heroes that were adopted in one way or another. So when it came to think of a theme for his birthday I had to pick a super hero one. We went with Spiderman, Batman, and of course superman(Sam is a little obsessed).



 Kieron loves food. He screams when he see it. You would think I starve the kid. I thought he would destroy his smash cake. But he just picked at it not wanting to get messy. He didn't get into it until I gave him a fork. Then the monster came out.
When it came to presents he wasn't sure what to do with them. Xander quickly showed him how and then there was no stopping Kieron. He now thinks that every present is his and it need to be open. So, no more presents under the tree till Christmas.

Kieron received lots of cars(which he loves), bath toys, books, and his first Piggy bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment