Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer Time!

Every year Sam and I like to get some fun summer things to celebrate the end of school and to kick off the beginning of summer. We usually get a pool, a box of Otter pops, and some sunscreen to give to the kids. This year I decided to do some thing a little different, but have it still involve water. It's summer right?
I made this fun bike wash for the kids. Its perfect, it keeps them active by riding their bikes and cools them down by getting them wet. I gave it to them on the last day of school. It was a hit with my kids and all of the other kids on the street. So for now I'm the cool mom on the street, at least till one of them does something stupid causing me to yell.

Here's the link for the detail plans of this super cool bike wash, just in case you want to be the cool mom or dad for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment