Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I LIKE WET PANTIES

Kylie has been potty trained for 1 year now and has been doing great. Lately we have been having problems with her going a little, just enough to make her panties wet, and then stopping. We have told her that we were going to put a diaper on her. She then turned it around on us and said she wanted a diaper so she could be like Xander. Every time we ask her, why her panties are wet, she has a different answer, but today was the best answer. We were out in the front yard riding bikes and then I noticed that Kylie's pants were wet. I asked her why they were wet. She chose not to answer. So, I asked, "Did you pee your pants?". This is what she replied, "I peed in my panties because I like wet panties." I told her that it was time for her to come inside and change. She didn't like that and proceeded to yell at the top her lungs over and over "I like wet panties"

No comments:

Post a Comment