Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yesterday's Funnies

Yesterday we had a few funny things said and done in our house. The first one happen between Kylie and Janika. Kylie wasn't wanting to share and was being mean to Janika. Janika came back with this, "Kylie your being a mean, I'm the bestes sister and your not being a good sister." I sat there laughing and then had to be a parent and take control of the situation. Then the second thing was, I have gotten tired of the girls not eating their dinner because they had to many snack. So yesterday I didn't let them have any snacks between lunch and dinner. They kept asking, I just told them no and that they were going to have dinner soon. When dinner finnaly came the girls wanted tacos. They both love tacos and each eat about 2, but yesterday Kylie ate 4 and Janika ate 5 tacos. They not only ate all of their dinner, but we had no leftovers. So if I starve my children they will eat their dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment