Monday, June 6, 2011

The Start of Summer

We had our official kick off to summer, swimming lessons. All of my kids love the water. When we ask them what they want to do on daddy's day, they say SWIMMING. I spent my summers in the water, and I love that they all love it too. The girls have been look forward to this week for awhile now. This is their second year in lessons and are more comfortable in the water. Kylie was a little too comfortable and went too deep in the pool, and started to drown. Probably not the best on the first day. I wasn't able to get a good picture of Kylie but she's the little head always by Janika. Janika was the biggest in her class, so she's not hard to find.


Kylie's the one by the ropes about to drown.
Xander didn't understand why he couldn't swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment