Tuesday, September 4, 2012

1st Day of School

Today was the first day of school in Twin Falls. The girls were very excited, especially Kylie. She has been counting down the days all summer long. Janika is in 2nd grade and Kylie is in kindergarten this year. 

On the way to school and very excited.

 Kylie in her class room, ready to start the day.

 Such a pretty girl

Kylie was very happy to see her mommy, but ready to go back tomorrow. Both girls had a blast at school and talked about it all afternoon. I asked them if they cried at all and  both said NO. They were very quick to tell me how many did. They also had to tell me about all the moms that were crying. I just had to laugh because as I walked back to my car this morning. I saw a lot of moms in their cars trying to fix their make-up from the tears. Been there done that. I'm proud to report that I handled myself very well. My eyes only clouded over once when Kylie gave me a hug good bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment