Friday, September 21, 2012

I Love Being a Mom

These past few weeks have been long and hard. We have had a lot of things happening, some good and a lot bad. The girls have been busy with soccer and dance. Kylie made 2 goals the other day. Yea KYLIE. We're finally back on track with our school routine. All very good things to have going on in your life. You know the saying "when it rains it pours", so true at less for the Barker house the past few weeks. Janika, Xander, and I all need dental work done, sorry kids you got my bad teeth. Kylie bit through her lip and was border line for stitches. Kieron is being treated for acid reflux, way to much spitting-up has been happening. Our 3 year old Tv is going out slowly, ok that may not be that bad of a thing. And for the grand finale............................................
the engine in Sam's car blew out. So now we have to make the decision to rebuild the engine or buy a new car. Sam may be riding his motorcyle for along time and it's starting to get cold.

So you ask what this has to do with the title "I Love Being a Mom".
Well after having a crazy few weeks and ready to cry at any moment. I found this on my pillow tonight. I love my kids. This simple picture and four little words, "I love you Mom" make it all worth it.


1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about the past couple of weeks. I missed Kylie on Sunday. I hope she heals quickly. We should do a pizza dinner together soon.

    ReplyDelete