Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tyler's and Kelsey's Wedding

Congratulation Tyler & Kelsey 
My little brother Ty got married this past weekend to his beautiful bride Kelsey. The wedding was in Tahoe City in California, it was beautiful. All of us kids were there and of course there was pictures and lots of them. Ok the pictures were for the wedding with us in a few. 

 I think the last time I had pictures with my brothers was 10 years ago. I love these pictures.


All the siblings and in-laws. Sam said that this was the first and last time he will be the tallest in the picture. All the men in my family are over 6ft. 
Papa with all his girls.
O yea, my dad was the one that married them, it was pretty cool. My dad didn't think so the months leading to the wedding. He was very nervous. He did a fantastic job.
Xander was the ring barer with his cousin Wynter as flower girl. They were sooo cute together and as always they were attached at the hip the whole wedding.

A picture that we will treasure, everyone together.
I can't believe we actually got a picture with everyone looking, amazing!


 I love these two pictures, my Dad and 5 of his 7 siblings. I love my aunts and uncles they always know how to have fun. And yes that's my dad in the pink hat.

What's a wedding without dancing. This was the girls' favorite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment