Sunday, December 15, 2013

South Hills Lights


We had a great time at the South Hills Lights this year. I love lights, they make Christmas for me. I love to drive around different neighborhoods and see everyone's lights. Sam says one day I'll have the house that everyone will drive by at Christmas time. I keep adding more and more each year. My kids feel the same way about lights. They look forward to seeing lights every year. 

It was a cold night but definitely worth the frozen toes. Lilya slept the whole time. I think she was so snug and warm as a pink marshmallow, she slept.

Okay, I love my phone and I'm finding new things it can do all the time. I didn't know it could capture the twinkling of the lights in a picture, until I uploaded this picture. I just took a normal picture, I thought. So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment