Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving in Reno

We usually alterate thanksgiving with Sam's mom and my parents, this year it was at my parents. However after getting Lilya and not wanting to travel with a new born, we decided to stay home.
Soon after making this decision, we found out that my 82 year old grandma, that lives with my parents, health was failing. She had been put on hospice care and they weren't sure how much longer we had with her. So we headed to Reno. Grandma Wodskow got to meet Lilya

Lilya also got to met her Papa and Grandma Angus
We got to see 2 of my 3 brothers and had great times telling stories and hanging out. My mom, sister-in-law Cassie, and I continued our tradition of after thanksgiving shopping. We had great time with all of the other crazies out there, we fit right in.
Kieron and Lilya found their Uncle Zach, ok Zach found them a time or two. 



No comments:

Post a Comment